Transformation: Forrest Yoga Immersion
Join Forrest Yoga Guardian Sinhee McCabe ERYT-500, as she takes you along a transformational journey to work through any injuries, chronic pains or habitual tensions for yourself or your students. Using the principles from Forrest Yoga, each day layers on, as you learn to rejuvenate and revitalise the energy in each pose.
Morning (2 hrs) – Forrest Yoga Intensive
Afternoon (4 hrs) – Experiential workshop on personal exploration, functional alignment, sequencing and hands on assists
24th March: Deepening breath & Grounding through Core
25th March: Building stability through hips and legs
26th March: Opening up the power in shoulders for inversions
27th March: Healing with therapeutic backbends
Questions ? Email email@example.com
What will you take away from this workshop?
Experience and learn more about
- structural & functional alignment in shoulders, hips and legs, in order to work through injuries & chronic pain
- knowing which muscles to engage, to achieve balance and attain optimum benefit with ease and struggle-free
- releasing habitual gripping & emotional tension through breath & body awareness, to elevate and transform your practice to the next level
- building a repertoire of hands-on assisting skills as a teacher/ instructor to work with your own students in private classes to support them in their journey
- guiding others towards advanced practices in a safe environment
Full workshop (Morning intensives & afternoon workshop 4 days) : S$912
Forrest Yoga morning intensives only (2hr practice 4 days) : S$320
Single Day : S$228
Morning intensive only : S$80
About the workshop leader:
Sin Hee has been actively working as a Forrest Yoga Guardian teacher since 2007. Currently her teaching mission is understanding what elements are most needed in the Yoga world now. Recognising globalisation of the material world, we give a lot of power to outside of us. Sin Hee believes that we need practice in trusting and believing ourselves and bringing power back to ourselves.
She has been expanding her teaching in Asia in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and USA. As a Forrest Yoga Guardian teacher she is excited to experience the growth of Forrest Yoga in the world. Sin Hee has insightful knowledge of anatomy and bodywork. Sin Hee offers vast knowledge in healing injuries from repetitive motions from yoga practice and daily life.
For further enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Thu ] - [ Sun ]
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
Full workshop SOLD OUT $912.00 Morning intensives SOLD OUT $320.00 Drop in - single day SOLD OUT $228.00 Drop in - single morning intensive SOLD OUT $80.00
- Venue Address
- King George’s Building 326C King George’s Avenue Singapore 208567 Singapore
Nearest MRT : Lavender. Public parking is available along King George’s Avenue and next to Horne Road. Walk towards the stairwell closer to Horne Road, and it's on the left-hand side of Raffles Photography Studio; walk-up to Unit 326C on the third floor.